- File ByPass: New service that drastically drops held file rate and improves safety to our customers: Read More
- Portal T&Cs correctly displayed.
- Policy sender domains enforced.
- General resilience improvements.
- Monitoring via DataDog.
- Improved business service mapping in PagerDuty.
- High availability cache is now live.
- Transactional Log for all emails that go through Rebuild for Email.
- User File Release Request. Able to request a held file to be released as a user.
- SMTP Resilience and Recovery. High resilience for receiving, processing and relaying SMTP mail.
- Data retention of email data.
- Fully configurable Content Management actions and policy for attachments.
- Further analysis of files using ThreatCensor
- Able to control mail flow and attachment policy with Sender and Receiver Groups
The following file formats are supported:
- Office(Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Images(jpeg, png, gif, bmp)
24/7 365 Multi-layered support
Full incident management process
Capacity of 4000 users and growing!
Monitoring and alerting for:
- Mail loss
- Endpoint Checks for Portal and SMTP
- Service degradation
Cross region data store redundancy.
SQL Data failover groups.
Multiple SaaS Clusters for resilience.
Live backups on all customer data.